Jump to content
- Oct 3, 2012 – Kapow Kapplets™ turn unstructured data sprawl into actionable intelligence without data warehouses, data mining, manual coding or costly consultants
Palo Alto, CA – October 3, 2012 – Kapow Software, which enables stress-free integration of any application or data source, today announced the release of its Kapow Katalyst™ Application Integration Platform 9.1. This latest release helps organizations simplify and manage integration and big data, and supports the rise of “Build Your Own App” initiatives, with a more scalable, flexible and predictable model to meet changing market demands and business requirements.
Kapow Katalyst 9.1 helps SMBs and enterprises quickly access, connect and make sense of legacy, cloud, social, and big data sources and put that business intelligence into the hands of the people responsible for growing the topline; most notably sales and marketing organizations.
Kapow Katalyst 9.1 features include:
• More powerful, flexible, intuitive Kapow Kapplets with improved usability and data visualization that eliminate the need for complex warehousing, mining and BI tools
• New software licensing model that scales to companies’ dynamic capacity requirements, while leveraging existing investments in virtual server infrastructure
• New on-demand “compute unit” license model for more flexibility and usage-based pricing
• Elastic virtual runtime environment that can be deployed independent of hardware configuration, whether integration solutions are located in the cloud, on-premise or in a hybrid environment
• Dynamic allocation of compute capacity with automated load distribution and failover for improved reliability and flexibility
• Enhanced data mapping that boosts productivity when using XML and Web services
“Companies are more focused than ever on topline growth. Corporate leaders are looking to improve sales and marketing effectiveness without stringing together disparate systems, hiring consultants, tying up valuable IT resources or spending too much on capacity for worst-case scenarios,” says John Yapaola, CEO of Kapow Software. “Katalyst 9.1 was designed specifically to address these concerns and enable a more singular focus on business growth.”
According to survey research titled the “CSO Insights 2012 Impact of Data Access on Sales Performance Report: Why Big Data Should Be a Big Deal for Sales,” conducted by CSO Insights, the average sales rep spends approximately 24 percent of their time searching for relevant information to prepare for sales calls and 90 percent of sales leaders have missed closing opportunities due to information overload. On average, sales reps search and review as many as 15 different sources to find information on prospects before calling them.
During the last year, there’s been a sharp rise in customer interest and requests for the rapid delivery of automated, high-value big data insights that Kapow Software brings to the frontline of business. With Kapow Kapplets, enterprises can access and integrate applications like Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Linkedin, iProfile, Pipl, twilio, Twitter, Zoominfo, XML, SMS and email.
“Business users can now gain real-time access to nearly any data set or application information to help them quickly gain analysis advantages without the need for complex data mining, warehousing or business intelligence solutions,” said Dana Gardner, ZDNet blogger and president and principal analyst at Interarbor Solutions. “Kapow Software is now enabling a custom, lightweight form of data access for apps that can be rapidly built and deployed. By accessing more data across legacy, cloud and social media apps, users gain actionable intelligence without a lot of app dev and consequently gain rapid business benefits.”
About Kapow Software
Kapow Software empowers line-of-business employees and IT leaders to collaborate in new ways, increase agility and improve business results. Its powerful, modern integration and app development platform, Kapow Katalyst, lets enterprise IT and line-of-business staff rapidly and easily integrate and connect apps and data, automate processes and create applets to make businesses go faster. Kapow Software is trusted by more than 600 large global enterprises, including Audi, Intel, Fiserv, Deutsche Telekom and more than a dozen federal agencies. For more information, please visit: www.kapowsoftware.com.