Automate interaction with partner and supplier websites to take your purchasing, supply chain, and services to the next level
If your business partners fail to provide web service or XML feed access, data integration with partner applications may seem impossible. But Kapow makes it easy to automatically extract, transform, integrate and migrate data from partner applications and websites. Using standard login credentials (username and password), access partner data without error-prone and time-consuming manual cut-and-paste. Also, Kapow includes powerful visual extraction and transformation capabilities for XML- and EDI-based feeds for a complete B2B integration solution.
Featured Customer Success Stories in B2B Process Automation:
With Kapow, Fiserv automated their compliance dashboard without building APIs for 300 banking partner applications.
> Download White Paper
- Fiserv was struggling with regulatory compliance on high volume transactions across 300 global banking partners and went without the automated compliance dashboard they needed for 3 years.
- As processing load grew to 10,000 transactions totaling $1 billion each day, manual processes became unsustainable. Many errors were occurring due to manual web intelligence and reconciliation.
- Real-time cash balance account data access and integration was essential, but developing APIs for 300 highly secure banking applications was out of the question. They had tried and failed.
- Today, Fiserv uses Kapow to automate data gathering and aggregation from banking partners' internal web-based applications.
- Kapow robots gather and transform information from these external systems and bring it together with data from Fiserv internal systems and data repositories to create meaningful BI.
- With Kapow, a management dashboard is available that enables treasury associates to track KPIs including debt balances, cash flow and net settlements so they can make informed financial decisions in real time.
- Kapow completed a POC in 2 weeks and went live across 300 banks in 3 months.
- Automation reduced Fiserv staffing requirements by 2 full-time equivalents.
- They now have real-time access to global financial data and automated processing of over 10,000 Treasury transactions per day to meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Using robots in tandem with dashboard reporting has enabled Fiserv to consolidate funds for investment, which generates more revenue/income and reduces the number of draws from its credit facility.
JB Hunt, one of the largest transportation logistics companies in North America, keeps trucks running at capacity by harnessing real-time web data with Kapow.
- Reduce freight costs by filling all trucks on all routes to capacity.
- To achieve this goal, they needed real-time access to relevant information from diverse sources, including logistic and payment information, but access to secure/external databases was seemingly impossible.
- Kapow web intelligence robots enable them to monitor public and partner websites for freight bid information in real time.
- They can integrate data from hundreds of partners and companies within a complex value chain.
- Data flows are integrated using web application interfaces. This eliminates the need for manual copy and paste between systems.
- The solution provides mobile access to application data, crucial for a transportation company.
- More trucks are running with full loads, reducing freight cost per mile.
- Automating data integration has reduced cost (and errors) associated with manual data entry.
- Real-time visibility into partner logistics drives increased margin, revenue and customer satisfaction.
- CFO has a real-time view of cash flow.
Standard is using Kapow to surface content in internal applications and to automate web intelligence.
- They needed to provide data to Yodlee in real time to take advantage of Yodlee's data, payments and risk management utility.
- They also wanted to provide web access to an internal financial application.
- Kapow technology will automate data extraction and migration to Yodlee.
- By clipping the financial service application into a Kapow-hosted portal on Amazon EC2, they are able to surface it on Standard's Jive platform using an iFrame.
- Kapow technology enabled Standard to provide data to Yodlee in real time.
- Kapow's solution for surfacing the internal financial application saved 1 year of development time.